The game is designed to produce realistic stats (as do most of my games) so you can compile and analyse.
This is the ‘latest’ iteration of a game I created as a young teenager.
- The game is played with a 6d dice, pen and paper
- Each Batsmen and bowler is allocated a skill from 1 to 10.
- I have found the game charts are easy to memorize once you have played a number of games (further speeding up game play).
Included in the game:
- Game instructions
- One page game charts
- scorecard sheets
- Limited overs
- Quick start guide
Skill Ratings Generator.
No more needing to guess what skill level each player should be.
- Easy data entry
- produces a print out of the teams with skills and averages
- Click here for skills for current players
There are no reviews yet.